Welcome to the i2i Motorcycle Academy
Who are we
We are a Motorcycle Academy who specialise in changing behaviour and putting the fun in to riding bikes. There are four core machine control courses designed to change the behaviour and reactions of the rider. After completing the courses a rider will feel more confident, safer and amazed at what they can do on a bike.
The i2i Motorcycle Academy is a limited company and has two directors. Myself Tom Killeen and my wife Emma Jane Killeen. We operate from Yorkshire but run courses all over the country.
What do we do?
At i2i we do 3 things:
- Explain techniques in a way that makes sense
- Help riders understand and reduce instinctive reactions
- Change your behaviour to transform your riding
Venues we use
We currently run events at:
- Rufforth Airfield in York (YO23 3QA)
- Bovington Airfield near M25 London area
- Tibenham Airfield in Norfolk (NR16 1NT)